Author talk with Peter Kay (All about his new book, meet & greet & where to buy) – An interview with Author Peter Kay about his new book, a meet & greet this Saturday & where to buy his books. In this candid interview:
- What inspired you to write your new book, The Owl and The Mole?
- How did the illustrations for the book evolve?
- May we have a look at the book?
- What age range is the book aimed at?
- Could you please give a brief outline of the book?
- When is the book available to purchase?
- Can you tell us a little bit about your other books?
- How can people get hold of your books?
- Online versus a physical copy, which do you prefer?
Any final messages or information?
CHRISTMAS – Best of Yorkshire Authors at The Ridings Shopping Centre Sat 22.12.23 (Give the gift of a book this Christmas) The best of Yorkshire Authors will be at The Ridings Shopping Centre, with the best of their books just in time for Christmas! Saturday, 2nd December, from 10am to 4.30pm MEET THE AUTHORS – Ridings Shopping Centre, Wakefield, WF1 1DS Multi-genre, multi-age books for all ages and tastes, and all – if you wish – signed and dedicated by the author! Come on down and meet us! Talk to us, and find the stories behind the books. Of course I will be there!!